MMOGA FIFA COINS Reviewed
Mmoga is one of the oldest players in FUT coins market. A German Ltd.
Extremely professional website, in addition to FIFA coins they offer
- Game Gold
- Guides, CD-Key or Gamecards
Games supported and Delivery Types:
- World of Warcraft Gold (Delivery types: Ingame Mail, Face to Face, Comfort Trade, Mule Account, auction house)
- Age of Conan Gold (Delivery types: Ingame Mail, Face to Face, Comfort Trade)
- Eve Online ISK (Delivery type: Contract)
- Guild Wars Platin (Delivery types: Face to Face, Comfort Trade)
- Lord Of The Rings Online Gold (Delivery types: Ingame Mail, Face to Face, Comfort Trade)
- Metin2 Yang (Delivery types: Face to Face, Comfort Trade)
- Silkroad Online Gold (Delivery type: Comfort Trade)
Mmoga supports multiple languages (English, Spanish, German and French).
Digital Products delivery types
- Ingame Mail:
A selected seller delivers the product via in-game mail as an attachment to the buyer’s character. Afterwards they buyer can take the gold out of the attachment of the mail from any mailbox.
- Face to Face:
One of the sellers employees will whisper to the buyer ingame during the agreed online times. He will ask the buyer to meet him immediately, so that he can hand over the product.
- Comfort Trade:
As soon as the product is in stock, one of the seller’s employees will log into the buyer’s account, create a new character on the server and deliver the product directly.
Recommend this method and promise maximum security and a smooth delivery is ensured.
- Mule Account:
The selected seller will create a completely new game account for the buyer. The ordered product will be deposited directly on this account.
After the delivery the buyer will receive the login details for this account.
One of the seller’s employees will ask the buyer via ingame mail to agree to a contract.
- Auction house:
The transfer will be processed via the auction house.
Buyer’s participation is required.
Payment methods accepted: PayPal, PaySafe card, Mobile Payment, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Bank transfer and Bitcoin.
Experiences vary. Most reviewers warn that MMoga might ask for a proof of ID after the payment is made. Hence the conclusion - if you are not prepared to provide a proof of your ID - better stay away. Otherwise, apart from being slow, they are definitely cheaper than most. Plus they have a loyalty scheme so if you are buying from them often you get an extra discount.